Themes - Past, present, future
This is a list of suggested headings in a theme of past, present and future. It can be used as a way to approach life story work.
- Past influences that have been important in your life.
- Important Family members or friends.
- Work or hobbies that have been important/memorable.
- Your likes and dislikes.
- Responsibilites that you have had.
- Special moments or times in your life.
- Holidays that you remember.
- The different places you have lived.
- Stories, meaningful or eventful times.
- Memories of your past.
- Issues that are important to you now.
- Likes and dislikes.
- Values and beliefs.
- How you spend their time – work, hobbies, interests.
- Feelings about where you live.
- How you see yourself now.
- How you would like others to see you.
- Things you are are good at.
- Things you like doing.
- Issues you may have with aspects of your life.
- The things tou feel you need help or support with.
- What aspects of your life would you like to change in the future.
- Things you would like to spend time doing.
- New things you would like to try.
- Hopes and dreams.